    connecting to static.ak.fbcdn.net (on Opera, Firefox and IE). I've
    deleted cookies and cashe.

    Can someone help me??
    denrike, Apr 16, 2008

  2. denrike

    Guest

    On 16 avr, 02:23, denrike <> wrote:
    > Facebook main page doesn't want to load. It is getting stuck on
    > connecting to static.ak.fbcdn.net (on Opera, Firefox and IE). I've
    > deleted cookies and cashe.
    >
    > Can someone help me??

    Same here. No clue why it's stuck on that server. Apparently F-book
    has just made that change. I guess they didn't "bug test" it much
    before release. Wankers!
    , Apr 16, 2008

  3. denrike

    Guest

    Allright, update. You can use one of the many free proxy sites (like
    http://www.glitterproxy.com/) out there to connect. But, not sure why
    it doesn't work the normal way for me now, I'm in frickin' California,
    not in "United Arab Emirates" where I could blame the government for
    blocking this or someshit... Weird. Really hoping someone could pass
    the word to Facebook deities (dork-deities).
    , Apr 16, 2008