    again I had this same problem with IE which seemed to have cleared up
    but now it's with outlook express, any ideas? a virus?

    kika_chuck
    kika_chuck, Aug 21, 2003

  2. kika_chuck

    Boomer Guest

    kika_chuck said:

    > Hey all, I have been having problem's today with error's while
    > running Internet Explorer and most recently outlook express,
    > thankfully the problem doesn't occur with IE so I can post this
    > using Google (which is a pain in the ass). The problem is,
    > everytime I type anything I get that error message that pops up
    > (you know the one that asks you if you want to send an error
    > report to microsoft) everytime I type anything. Here are some
    > details from the error report:
    >
    > AppName: msimn.exe Appver: 6.0.2800.1123 ModName:wbhook32.dll
    > Modver: 6.2.1019.0 offset: 00005d62
    >
    > again I had this same problem with IE which seemed to have cleared
    > up but now it's with outlook express, any ideas? a virus?
    >
    > kika_chuck

    Do you use a McAfee product?

    If so something here might help.
    324398 - McAfee VirusScan Causes an Error Message in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324398
    and
    http://www.dietk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=916

    Further information:
    http://tinyurl.com/kqk3
    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003

  3. kika_chuck

    Boomer Guest

    kika_chuck said:

    > Yep, that seemed to be exactly the problem...thanks a lot!
    >
    > kika_chuck

    You're welcome. :)

    Boomer, Aug 21, 2003