    with 64-bit xp.
    It's very annoying , I wonder if there is any solutions for it.
    thx ;)

    Shahab, Aug 1, 2008

  2. Shahab

    Carlos Guest

    Shahab,
    I am trying to reproduce your issue in Windows XP 32-bit.
    When you say you only see the Title and Comments, isn't there an Advanced
    Options button that you can click on?
    That should take you to a view will all the details you are missing.
    If you can't save your changes, there are a couple of things that might be
    going on.
    1.- Your mp3 file is read-only
    2.- Your folder where the mp3 files reside is read-only
    3.- You don't have writing rights in the file/folder/partition
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 1, 2008