    not recognize the keyboard that is connected to the serial port.
    Does anyone recognize this problem or have any suggestions on what might
    be causing this problem?

    Terry, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Terry

    Frederic Guest

    Hi Terry

    If you have Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.0 or Direct CD 5.0 there is a known bug
    with Windows xp

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311806

    If you don't you can reapply windows xp sp1

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/servicepacks/sp1/default.asp

    If it still doesn't fix the problem it might be related to the motherboard
    you will have then to flash your bios

    If it still doesn't fix the problem go into the bios and deactivate the
    power management options.

    --
    Frederic
    http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com