    seems to happen at the same point on the disc, no matter which one is
    in there. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks for any help you
    can provide.

    Bob Spencer, Mar 30, 2008

  2. Bob Spencer

    Derek Sewkumar

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    " it sounds like a problem on the sampling rate chip or a converter chip as this sends out all the the signals off the disc or it could be a problem on the DVD drive unit as a component becomes hot! it starts to play up at this point

    as your DVD comes towards the end of the flim or programme just get an engineer to look at it if cost effective to do so "

    Derek Sewkumar, Apr 25, 2008