    DRO Guest

    Is any one else in this news group a customer of Diabolikdvd.com? If so are
    you having trouble contacting them? I can't get a reply.

    DRO, Jun 14, 2004

  2. The site is fine and there shouldn't be any problems contacting us. I'm not
    sure what your problem is, but try us again.
    All the Best, Joseph/DiabolikDVD.com

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\), Jun 15, 2004

  3. David: We've tried to write back to you a few times but we keep getting an
    error message saying that your account doesn't exist! We've never had this
    problem before with you before (and we're not having it with anyone else),
    so I'm not sure what's going on. Just so you know, the order you made on
    6/10 went out out the same day you placed it and arrived on 6/12. We hope
    you can work out your e-mail troubles we we'll be able to communicate again
    and, as ever, we welcome future orders. - J.

    Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\), Jun 15, 2004