    GA
    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Gordon Abbot

    dantu Guest

    Gordon Abbot wrote:

    > http://www.staples.com/
    >
    > is the staples websit. I have tried to check their catalog and
    > continue to get a window that says I am not set up to accept their
    > cookies and to set my browser to accept cookies.
    >
    > I have moz 1.4 and have opened moz wide open to accept all cookies
    > they or anyone else they want to send my way and still get the - fix
    > your browser.
    >
    > I have no problems at any other site except Staples. Is it because
    > they have not bothered to fix their site so Moz works with it? If so,
    > that is fairly dumb.
    >
    > GA

    Gordon

    No problems here using 1.5 (Cookies set to accept all)
    Exactly where and when do you get the error message?

    Do you have pop ups blocked? Images?

    dantu, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > http://www.staples.com/
    >
    > is the staples websit. I have tried to check their catalog and continue
    > to get a window that says I am not set up to accept their cookies and to
    > set my browser to accept cookies.
    >
    > I have moz 1.4 and have opened moz wide open to accept all cookies they
    > or anyone else they want to send my way and still get the - fix your
    > browser.
    >
    > I have no problems at any other site except Staples. Is it because they
    > have not bothered to fix their site so Moz works with it? If so, that is
    > fairly dumb.
    >
    > GA

    Exactly which link gives you this error? I clicked a bunch of links,
    and haven't seen a problem. Let us know exactly what you are trying to
    do, and we will try to help.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Gordon Abbot

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > http://www.staples.com/
    >
    > is the staples websit. I have tried to check their catalog and continue
    > to get a window that says I am not set up to accept their cookies and to
    > set my browser to accept cookies.
    >
    > I have moz 1.4 and have opened moz wide open to accept all cookies they
    > or anyone else they want to send my way and still get the - fix your
    > browser.
    >
    > I have no problems at any other site except Staples. Is it because they
    > have not bothered to fix their site so Moz works with it? If so, that is
    > fairly dumb.
    >
    > GA

    You might want to look through your existing cookies and delete any for
    staples that exist. Then go to the site again and try. Also, make sure
    you have javascript enabled as some sites require that.

    --
    Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Gordon Abbot

    Gordon Abbot Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Gordon Abbot wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.staples.com/
    >>
    >> is the staples website. I have tried to check their catalog and
    >> continue to get a window that says I am not set up to accept their
    >> cookies and to set my browser to accept cookies.
    >>
    >> I have moz 1.4 and have opened moz wide open to accept all cookies
    >> they or anyone else they want to send my way and still get the - fix
    >> your browser.
    >>
    >> I have no problems at any other site except Staples. Is it because
    >> they have not bothered to fix their site so Moz works with it? If so,
    >> that is fairly dumb.
    >>
    >> GA

    > Exactly which link gives you this error? I clicked a bunch of links,
    > and haven't seen a problem. Let us know exactly what you are trying to
    > do, and we will try to help.
    >
    > Lee

    I get the error when I click the shop by catalog/order by catalog number.

    I have javascript enabled and allowed pop-ups. Deleted all staples
    cookies. Still have the problem. The window I get is

    http://www.staples.com/content/help/cookieerror.asp

    Win98se, moz 1.4

    GA

    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, Dec 1, 2003
  6. Gordon Abbot wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon Abbot wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.staples.com/
    >>>
    >>> is the staples website. I have tried to check their catalog and
    >>> continue to get a window that says I am not set up to accept their
    >>> cookies and to set my browser to accept cookies.
    >>>
    >>> I have moz 1.4 and have opened moz wide open to accept all cookies
    >>> they or anyone else they want to send my way and still get the - fix
    >>> your browser.
    >>>
    >>> I have no problems at any other site except Staples. Is it because
    >>> they have not bothered to fix their site so Moz works with it? If so,
    >>> that is fairly dumb.
    >>>
    >>> GA

    >> Exactly which link gives you this error? I clicked a bunch of links,
    >> and haven't seen a problem. Let us know exactly what you are trying
    >> to do, and we will try to help.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > I get the error when I click the shop by catalog/order by catalog number.
    >
    > I have javascript enabled and allowed pop-ups. Deleted all staples
    > cookies. Still have the problem. The window I get is
    >
    > http://www.staples.com/content/help/cookieerror.asp
    >
    > Win98se, moz 1.4
    >
    > GA

    I assume you are set to accept all cookies. Do you have a firewall that
    may be blocking the required cookie?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 1, 2003
  7. Gordon Abbot

    dantu Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Gordon Abbot wrote:

    >>> Exactly which link gives you this error? I clicked a bunch of
    >>> links, and haven't seen a problem. Let us know exactly what you are
    >>> trying to do, and we will try to help.
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> I get the error when I click the shop by catalog/order by catalog
    >> number.
    >>
    >> I have javascript enabled and allowed pop-ups. Deleted all staples
    >> cookies. Still have the problem. The window I get is
    >>
    >> http://www.staples.com/content/help/cookieerror.asp
    >>
    >> Win98se, moz 1.4
    >>
    >> GA
    >>

    > I assume you are set to accept all cookies. Do you have a firewall
    > that may be blocking the required cookie?
    >
    > Lee

    The cookies are identified on the staples site
    Delete the Staples.com cookie file(s). These may be identified as files
    that include the following text in their respective file names: "@st",
    "@st.txt", "@207.87.11", and "@staples.txt".

    dantu, Dec 1, 2003
  8. Gordon Abbot

    Gordon Abbot Guest

    dantu wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Gordon Abbot wrote:

    >>> I get the error when I click the shop by catalog/order by catalog
    >>> number.
    >>>
    >>> I have javascript enabled and allowed pop-ups. Deleted all staples
    >>> cookies. Still have the problem. The window I get is
    >>>
    >>> http://www.staples.com/content/help/cookieerror.asp
    >>>
    >>> Win98se, moz 1.4
    >>>
    >>> GA
    >>>

    >> I assume you are set to accept all cookies. Do you have a firewall
    >> that may be blocking the required cookie?
    >>
    >> Lee

    > The cookies are identified on the staples site
    > Delete the Staples.com cookie file(s). These may be identified as files
    > that include the following text in their respective file names: "@st",
    > "@st.txt", "@207.87.11", and "@staples.txt".

    Dumb. Quite some time ago, I cleared my cookie file and forgot I set all
    that I deleted to not be allowed to reset cookies. Staples was one.
    Works fine now.

    Sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your help, even thought it
    was I that caused my problem.

    BTW, it is a nice feature.

    GA

    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, Dec 3, 2003