Problem with CDR

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by network_fighter, May 21, 2010.

  1. network_fighter

    network_fighter

    Joined:
    May 21, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Hi

    I have a query regarding CDR,

    I just wants to know that whether the CDR contained the failed call details or not and will it contain the wrong FAC code that is entered.

    As at one customer location i am facing a problem that the customer's call billing softaware which is telesoft is giving an error that "<auth_code> is not in the authorization list ".

    I checked that the auth code is not configured in the FAC of the CUCM means it not a valid one but i am getting in the call billing software . Is invalid auth code present in the CDR that the CUCM sends to the call billing software.

    Thanks
    network_fighter, May 21, 2010