    because it no longer responds. What can i do.

    --
    Susanne E.

    Susanne E., Sep 8, 2007

  2. Susanne E.

    meerkat Guest

    "Susanne E." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I use several browsers without problem on my pc. The only one i have
    >trouble with is the yahoo browser. It often freezes and forces me to exit
    >any site because it no longer responds. What can i do.

    Check your Event Viewer for errors.

    meerkat, Sep 8, 2007

  3. Susanne E.

    ded Guest

    "Susanne E." <> wrote in message
    >I use several browsers without problem on my pc. The only one i have
    >trouble with is the yahoo browser. It often freezes and forces me to exit
    >any site because it no longer responds. What can i do.
    >
    > --
    > Susanne E.

    There isn't a yahoo browser.

    You're a Windows user, via a btinternet connection, you posted from
    Outlook Express and you have a microsoft.com email addy.
    I think it is a safe assumption your browser is Internet Explorer.

    You say you "use several browsers", give a couple of examples.

    ded, Sep 8, 2007
  4. Susanne E. wrote:

    > I use several browsers without problem on my pc. The only one i have
    > trouble with is the yahoo browser. It often freezes and forces me to
    > exit any site because it no longer responds.

    There is no "yahoo browser." It is only a branded version of Internet
    Explorer (as many ISPs seem to do).

    > What can i do.

    Why not just use a better browser? Firefox ... Opera ...

    BTW, do you really work for Microsoft?

    If not, you should stop using their domain name. For your mung, use
    instead:
    lid

    Yes, exactly like that.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 8, 2007
  5. Susanne E.

    Abhijit Guest

    On Sep 8, 6:28 pm, "Susanne E." <>
    wrote:
    > I use several browsers without problem on my pc. The only one i have trouble
    > with is the yahoo browser. It often freezes and forces me to exit any site
    > because it no longer responds. What can i do.
    >
    > --
    > Susanne E.

    What in the name of Google is a Yahoo browser?

    --
    Abhijit
    http://www.abhijit.co.in/blog

    Abhijit, Sep 8, 2007
  6. Susanne E.

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-09-08, Abhijit <> wrote:
    > On Sep 8, 6:28 pm, "Susanne E." <>
    > wrote:
    >> I use several browsers without problem on my pc. The only one i have trouble
    >> with is the yahoo browser. It often freezes and forces me to exit any site
    >> because it no longer responds. What can i do.

    > What in the name of Google is a Yahoo browser?

    If Google doesn't help, try Ask.com
    http://uk.ask.com/web?q=bt+yahoo+browser&jss=0>.

    It seems to be an 'augmented' version of Internet Explorer - and I've
    heard that BT sometimes insist that only it be used to access some of
    their on-line services.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Sep 8, 2007
  7. Susanne E.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use my fix tool http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/fixie.zip

    pcbutts1, Sep 8, 2007
  8. Susanne E.

    Leythos Guest

    In article <fbusqr$jas$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Use my fix tool

    Why not show her the PORN on your website too?

    Why not point her to the MS website where you copied the fix from?

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
    create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
    at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Sep 10, 2007
  9. Jesus Christ, shut the **** up!