    I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
    else.

    Richard

    Richard, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Richard

    Eaton Wings Guest

    Richard <> wrote in news::

    > There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
    > there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
    > I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
    > else.
    >
    > Richard

    Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
    But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of newhart's
    were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on exchanging one
    bad one for another?

    Eaton Wings

    Eaton Wings, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Richard

    Bratboy Guest

    "Eaton Wings" <> wrote in message
    > Richard <> wrote in news::
    >

    >> There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
    >> there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
    >> I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
    >> else.
    >>
    >> Richard
    >>

    > Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
    > But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of newhart's
    > were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on exchanging one
    > bad one for another?
    >
    > Eaton Wings

    If I have to return/exchange something I tend to make the store person open
    the replacment item just to make sure everything is there before I leave the
    store.

    Bratboy, Mar 10, 2006
  4. Richard

    Eaton Wings Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote in

    > "Eaton Wings" <> wrote in message
    >> Richard <> wrote in news::
    >>

    >>> There are supposed to be 3 DVDs, in the set I got
    >>> there were two copies of disc #1 along with disc #3.
    >>> I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone
    >>> else.
    >>>
    >>> Richard
    >>>

    >> Hey I had to return mine to circuit city for this very same problem.
    >> But I returned it to a different CC for fear that a bad batch of
    >> newhart's were dumped at one location...i mean, why take a chance on
    >> exchanging one bad one for another?
    >>
    >> Eaton Wings

    > If I have to return/exchange something I tend to make the store person
    > open the replacment item just to make sure everything is there before
    > I leave the store.

    Great idea...if you have time to kill.

    Eaton Wings, Mar 10, 2006