    I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
    something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error is at
    www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it? Thanks.

    Vince Slevin, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Vince Slevin

    Steven Burn Guest

    Vince Slevin <> wrote in message
    news:zNI2c.198606$uV3.799012@attbi_s51...
    > I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
    > something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error is

    at
    > www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it? Thanks.

    Not Found
    The requested URL http:// was not found on this server.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Vince Slevin

    Vince Slevin Guest

    sorry use this link http://sctan.com/error.JPG

    Vince Slevin, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Vince Slevin

    > sorry use this link http://sctan.com/error.JPG

    </snip>

    Sheesh, not very forthcoming with their error messages are they...... lol

    Have you checked the programs folder for an error log?, if so, I'd do as the
    message says and contact the developers.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Vince Slevin

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Vince Slevin" <> wrote in

    > I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
    > something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error
    > is at www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it?
    > Thanks.

    Have you contacted the people who make Blink?

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 7, 2004
  6. Vince Slevin

    dadiOH Guest

    Vince Slevin wrote:
    > I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
    > something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the
    > error is at www.sctan.com/error.jpg.

    > Anyone else get this

    Nope.

    --