    Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

    "It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
    It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

    Alasdair Baxter, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Alasdair Baxter

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Alasdair Baxter wrote:

    > Hi, all.
    >
    > If I want to bid on an item posted on E-bay using IE6, it asks me for
    > my username and password. I enter these and then it comes up with "If
    > you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from
    > automatically redirecting to a new URL."

    There should be a box to 'click to redirect'.

    > Please, how do I re-set IE6?

    First make sure you have the latest updates.

    Tools | Internet Options | tab to "advanced" find
    'enable page transitions' (i think)

    Rick Merrill, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Alasdair Baxter

    doS Guest

    http://www.erikasfriends.com/for_net/lj/song_for_you.htm

    doS, Oct 17, 2004
  4. Alasdair Baxter

    philo Guest

    > Hi, all.
    >
    > If I want to bid on an item posted on E-bay using IE6, it asks me for
    > my username and password. I enter these and then it comes up with "If
    > you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from
    > automatically redirecting to a new URL."
    >
    > Please, how do I re-set IE6?

    your security is probabably set too high

    you need to allow cookies from ebay

    philo, Oct 17, 2004
  5. Alasdair Baxter

    Scrote Guest