Problem with ATI Drivers (X300)

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?SW1ob3RlcA==?=, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?SW1ob3RlcA==?=, Sep 5, 2005

  2. I solved it.

    After uninstalling everything of ATI and a restart I reinstalled the
    drivers. Including Catalyst Control Center. But my fault at first
    installation was, that I've forgotton to install Microsoft .NET Framework.
    And then I had to run a special command because I use the X64 Edition. But
    now It seems so that erverything is alright.

    =?Utf-8?B?SW1ob3RlcA==?=, Sep 5, 2005