    an import but it "complained" about two files which couldn't be
    successfully imported (out of 10,000 so that wasn't too bad). How do I
    find out what those two files are? Is there a log file some place?
    Mr Hamster, Mar 1, 2011

  2. In article <ikik25$di7$-september.org>,
    Mr Hamster <> wrote:

    > How do I
    > find out what those two files are? Is there a log file some place?

    Mr Hamster-

    I don't know if this will answer your question, but check out
    Console.app in your Applications Utilities folder. With luck, you will
    find records of the events and won't have to repeat the import.

    Fred
    Fred McKenzie, Mar 2, 2011

  3. Mr Hamster

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    Mr Hamster <> wrote:

    > I'm not sure if this is the most relevant group to post this to, and I
    > don't want it to be off-topic but I'm sure there'll be at least a few
    > people that use Aperture here.
    >
    > I imported my iPhoto library into Aperture since I was able to get
    > Aperture for £44.99 on the App Store which seemed like a bargain. I did
    > an import but it "complained" about two files which couldn't be
    > successfully imported (out of 10,000 so that wasn't too bad). How do I
    > find out what those two files are? Is there a log file some place?

    Try posting your question on Apple's Aperture forum at
    http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=184
    Shawn Hirn, Mar 2, 2011