    What could cause this could this be a routing problem? OR something
    else like my provider is blocking them?
    thanks in advance
    Ronnie Tash, May 12, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    Ronnie Tash <> wrote:
    >Hi i have a network but i have gotten a problem when i try accesing
    >some sites like cnn.com, projectw.org yet from other networks i can
    >veiw them.
    >What could cause this could this be a routing problem? OR something
    >else like my provider is blocking them?

    MTU problems, and non-existant or blocked Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD)
    Walter Roberson, May 13, 2006

  3. Ronnie Tash

    hinesjrh

    Joined:
    May 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Web filtering in place?

    Do you have web filtering in place such as Websense, ISA server, or similar blocking at your firewall or router? If yes, you may need to request that access be allowed to the sites you list. If not, you may want to start by checking with your ISP and see if they can see your requests coming through. What message / error do you get when you can't access these sites?:eating:
    hinesjrh, May 17, 2006