    I didn't see anything different except the payment form shows up again
    asking for a credit card number. What the heck?
    , Mar 26, 2005

  2. nguyenpv Guest

    Cool, thanx Chris. I guess I'll go ahead and schedule it for tomorrow
    then. Will let you guys know how it go.
    Chris M wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone have problem with signing up for the second shot offer.

    > > entered the voucher that new horizons gave me, and the balance went

    > > 0 which is correct. But then when I entered the 2nd shot offer code

    in,
    > > I didn't see anything different except the payment form shows up

    again
    > > asking for a credit card number. What the heck?

    > I booked my exam through Prometric and used the second shot offer.
    >
    > Like you, I didn't see any difference appear on the bill. However,

    the
    > payment confirmation did show that I used a voucher.
    >
    > I guess if I then fail this exam, I'll be issued with a new voucher

    number

    nguyenpv, Mar 27, 2005

  3. fmsmcse Guest

    I've used the voucher, you just need to inform in the 1st exam, and then go
    to the fight, if you lose, just contact VUE or the company you chose and let
    them know what's the best date/time for you to retake.

    I did with VUE via web chat, very feasible.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  4. Guest Guest

    for take your 2nd shot you must call VUE directly after
    you fail your first time

    shot offer. I
    >entered the voucher that new horizons gave me, and the

    balance went to

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005