    Once I heard that if I try to reduce speed on console port during the
    communication with a router for ex. from 9600 to 110 it may help, but
    it doesn't work.

    Ziomal, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Ziomal wrote:

    > Once I heard that if I try to reduce speed on console port during the
    > communication with a router for ex. from 9600 to 110 it may help, but
    > it doesn't work.

    Have you tried all speeds, from 115200 on down? Because what you
    describe does sound like you messed up your console settings (wrong
    config register).

    Regards,

    Marco.

    M.C. van den Bovenkamp, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Ziomal

    Ziomal Guest

    "M.C. van den Bovenkamp" <> wrote in message news:<4152b231$0$147$4all.nl>...
    > Ziomal wrote:
    >
    > > Once I heard that if I try to reduce speed on console port during the
    > > communication with a router for ex. from 9600 to 110 it may help, but
    > > it doesn't work.

    > Have you tried all speeds, from 115200 on down? Because what you
    > describe does sound like you messed up your console settings (wrong
    > config register).
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Marco.

    Not yet but I will try all possibilities (I tried only the lowest speed)
    Thanks for your help.

    Regards,
    Maciek

    Ziomal, Sep 23, 2004