    i dont know what happen..

    any help?

    , Jun 1, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > i have a ASUS DRW-1608P2 DVD writer, the problem is, when i burn a DVD9
    > (dual layer) with 8 GB of data, the burner software (nero) tell me the
    > process finish OK.
    > Layer 1 OK
    > Layer 2 OK
    >
    > But when i read the DVD i only read one layer (4.3 GB aprox)
    >
    > anyone have the same problem?
    >
    > i dont know what happen..
    >
    > any help?

    Update yer firmware, then see wot appens:
    http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php
    --
    Puss in boots
    "Meeoowch"

    Puss in boots, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    i have the last firmware for this DVD (1.39)
    the problem dont fix with the upgrade

    =/

    Puss in boots ha escrito:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > i have a ASUS DRW-1608P2 DVD writer, the problem is, when i burn a DVD9
    > > (dual layer) with 8 GB of data, the burner software (nero) tell me the
    > > process finish OK.
    > > Layer 1 OK
    > > Layer 2 OK
    > >
    > > But when i read the DVD i only read one layer (4.3 GB aprox)
    > >
    > > anyone have the same problem?
    > >
    > > i dont know what happen..
    > >
    > > any help?
    > >

    > Update yer firmware, then see wot appens:
    > http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php
    > --
    > Puss in boots
    > "Meeoowch"

    , Jun 1, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    says...
    > i have the last firmware for this DVD (1.39)
    > the problem dont fix with the upgrade

    Hokey dokey:
    a). Look here to see if the drive is werkin properly
    http://tinyurl.com/nopt9
    b). Try different media
    c). Use different software to burn your discs
    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
    http://www.deepburner.com/
    d). Check to see if a sandwich hasn't been shoved in the drive tray (No.
    1 fix for VHS drives was to remove food!).
    --
    Puss in boots
    "Potatos are people too"

    Puss in boots, Jun 2, 2006