    --
    -Phil Marshall-
    {remove 9 for mail}

    Phil Marshall, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Phil Marshall

    hyenapower Guest

    Buy a new machine.

    hyenapower, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Phil Marshall

    Trent© Guest

    On 27 Dec 2003 14:43:55 GMT, (Phil Marshall)
    wrote:

    >OK- seems like my computer has picked up another ghost ;)
    >
    >Instead of seeing the 'picture' that I should there is a tiny 'box' in the
    >corner with a red square, blue circle, blue triangle. So what got screwed
    >up on my system now?
    >
    >Thanks,

    Check your security level.

    Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...

    Trent

    Trent©, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Since you didn't tell us what browser you are using or what version, I am
    going to assume Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2.

    Open Internet Explorer, Click the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
    Click the "Advanced" tab. In the "Multimedia" section, check the box next
    to "Show Pictures".

    Let us know if this helps =)

    =The Anti-n00b=, Dec 29, 2003
  5. "=The Anti-n00b=" <> wrote:
    > Since you didn't tell us what browser you are using or what version, I am
    > going to assume Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2.
    >
    > Open Internet Explorer, Click the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
    > Click the "Advanced" tab. In the "Multimedia" section, check the box
    > next to "Show Pictures".
    >
    > Let us know if this helps =)
    >
    > "Phil Marshall" <> wrote in message
    > > OK- seems like my computer has picked up another ghost ;)
    > >
    > > Instead of seeing the 'picture' that I should there is a tiny 'box' in
    > > the corner with a red square, blue circle, blue triangle. So what got
    > > screwed up on my system now?
    > >
    > > Thanks,

    Sorry! My goof. Must'a been real tired at the time. I'm running Windows
    '98SE and IE6+ (you had that pegged!)
    My problem appeared a few days ago, and after two days it seems to have
    gone away on its own. Go figure!?

    Thanks to all for the replies!

    --
    -Phil Marshall-