    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare

    Hendrik Maryns, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Hendrik Maryns

    Nobody Guest

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:41:36 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >sometimes, jpg posted on a newsgroup isn't shown correctly in TB. All I
    >get is a series of characters, ended with a comma and the word end.
    >
    >Is there a way to recover the original image? I tried copying it into
    >an editor and saving as test.jpg, but that didn't work. For an example,
    >see news message 42fe6416$0$2197$4all.nl
    >
    >Grateful for any link,
    >Cheers, H.

    It seems to be part 2 of a two-part message... and the whole message
    seems to be contained in the post immediately before it.

    If you've opened and been able to view the file <ccsreds1-huge.jpg
    (*/2)>, you've seen it already.

    Nobody, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Nobody schreef:
    > On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:41:36 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>sometimes, jpg posted on a newsgroup isn't shown correctly in TB. All I
    >>get is a series of characters, ended with a comma and the word end.
    >>
    >>Is there a way to recover the original image? I tried copying it into
    >>an editor and saving as test.jpg, but that didn't work. For an example,
    >>see news message 42fe6416$0$2197$4all.nl
    >>
    >>Grateful for any link,
    >>Cheers, H.

    > It seems to be part 2 of a two-part message... and the whole message
    > seems to be contained in the post immediately before it.
    >
    > If you've opened and been able to view the file <ccsreds1-huge.jpg
    > (*/2)>, you've seen it already.

    Then what is the use of posting this too? I was able to see the other
    part, and it lookeed like a complete picture to me.

    Thanks, H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:

    Hendrik Maryns, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Hendrik Maryns

    Nobody Guest

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:41:16 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    <> wrote:

    >Nobody schreef:
    >> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:41:36 +0200, Hendrik Maryns
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>sometimes, jpg posted on a newsgroup isn't shown correctly in TB. All I
    >>>get is a series of characters, ended with a comma and the word end.
    >>>
    >>>Is there a way to recover the original image? I tried copying it into
    >>>an editor and saving as test.jpg, but that didn't work. For an example,
    >>>see news message 42fe6416$0$2197$4all.nl
    >>>
    >>>Grateful for any link,
    >>>Cheers, H.

    >> It seems to be part 2 of a two-part message... and the whole message
    >> seems to be contained in the post immediately before it.
    >>
    >> If you've opened and been able to view the file <ccsreds1-huge.jpg
    >> (*/2)>, you've seen it already.

    >Then what is the use of posting this too? I was able to see the other
    >part, and it lookeed like a complete picture to me.
    >
    >Thanks, H.

    Why/how should I know?! I was just giving you a possible explanation
    for your query.

    Mebbe ask the person who posted the original incomplete file.

    You got the whole post... stop bitching.

    Nobody, Aug 17, 2005