Problem uploading to BTJUnkie

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Roky, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. Roky

    Roky Guest

    I am trying to upload a torrent file to BTJUnkie. I am getting the
    message file already uploaded but when i search i dont see the torrent
    file. thefile name is,
    the guru gita by michael dinga

    first what is the correct term to put in the tracker box when i open
    the Utorrent torrent file maker
    How do i find the correct tracker term is one of the two below
    correct?

    http://tracker.btjunkie.org/announce

    http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

    does it matter if i have more than one tracker in the box, such as the
    pirate bay.

    i tried to register with them ,pirate bay, and btjunkie but so far
    havent gotten the confirmation email in my mail.

    roky

    Roky, Sep 22, 2009

  2. Roky

    Roky Guest

    Ok status now shows the torrent on demonoid ; http://btjunkie.org/search?q=guru gita
    but it doesnt show any seeders,even though my utorrent client in the
    status column shows it seeding though there are no peers, so is it
    available to see?

    utorrent shows box with red arrow pointing up

    on the tracker tab below it says after

    http://tracker.btjunkie.org/announce

    status:tracker sending invalid data; <NULL>

    after: http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

    it says: connection closed by peer

    on tracker: http;//inferno.demoid.com:3416/announce
    it says no connection could be made because the target machine
    actively refused it.

    Roky, Sep 22, 2009