    -----
    Kim/Dreamspinner3
    Visit My Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/dreamspinner3/

    Dreamspinner3, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Dreamspinner3

    Duane Arnold Guest

    > If I reboot into Safe Mode and roll back my video card to the old
    > driver & then reboot, everything works fine. So what is wrong?

    If it's not broke, then don't fix it. :)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 27, 2005

  3. On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:11:00 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    wrote:

    >> If I reboot into Safe Mode and roll back my video card to the old
    >> driver & then reboot, everything works fine. So what is wrong?

    >If it's not broke, then don't fix it. :)
    >
    >Duane :)

    I want to be able to play the Sims 2.....

    -----

    Dreamspinner3, Jun 27, 2005
  4. On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:48:10 +0100, "Scrote"
    <> wrote:

    >You did uninstall the old drivers BEFORE running the new install?

    I tried but they are not listed under the ADD/REMOVE programs list in
    the Control Panel. If they are not listed there, how do I uninstall
    them?

    -----

    Dreamspinner3, Jun 28, 2005