    running a 2500 AMD with 1024 ram lots of hard drive space. When I try to run
    it I get a message saying it is not a valid win32 application. How do I run
    this game for him. The game year is 1999 by Acclaim. Thanks in advance
    Dog, May 28, 2004

  2. Dog

    Captain Ron Guest

    It does not work in windows 2000 or XP.
    Captain Ron, May 28, 2004

  3. Not familiar with this game at all, but you could try right clicking on the
    shortcut to the game, and select "compatibility" tab, then switch it to
    windows 98, worth a try anyways.....

    Jim

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    > In windows XP Pro I can install a game for my grandson called Machines. I

    am

    Camel Toe \\|/, May 28, 2004
  4. Dog

    colin Guest

    Dog <> wrote in message
    > In windows XP Pro I can install a game for my grandson called Machines. I

    am
    > running a 2500 AMD with 1024 ram lots of hard drive space. When I try to

    run
    > it I get a message saying it is not a valid win32 application. How do I

    run
    > this game for him. The game year is 1999 by Acclaim. Thanks in advance

    Hi dog

    XP is`nt that good at old stuff (dos,etc); so I`d make myself an addition
    partition for games of this type; and either multiboot, or set the game from
    xp to reboot into the other partition.
    colin, May 28, 2004