    Since using gmail for a long days i use gmail. But as per slow
    internet connection i found difficulty to use or low speed to use
    gmail. How can i use gmail more faster in my low speed net connection.
    liton, Feb 21, 2008

  2. liton wrote:

    > Since using gmail for a long days i use gmail. But as per slow
    > internet connection i found difficulty to use or low speed to use
    > gmail. How can i use gmail more faster in my low speed net
    > connection.

    You're in Singapore? Please find a friend who can translate that into
    English. Thanks for your consideration.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 21, 2008

  3. liton

    VanguardLH Guest

    "liton" wrote in message
    > Since using gmail for a long days i use gmail.

    What the hell was that supposed to mean? "Since using gmail ... i use
    gmail". Yeah, so what? Blue is blue and government intelligence is
    an oxymoron.

    > But as per slow internet connection i found difficulty to use or low
    > speed to use
    > gmail.

    Stop trying to translate your native language into a word-by-word
    English equivalent.

    > How can i use gmail more faster in my low speed net connection.

    Get a higher speed connection.
    If you drop an unpowered object, gravity dicates its acceleration
    along with air resistance for maximum speed. If you want to change
    that, power the object to propel it faster.
    If you want a faster connection, get one.
    VanguardLH, Feb 21, 2008
  4. "liton" <> wrote in message
    > Since using gmail for a long days i use gmail. But as per slow
    > internet connection i found difficulty to use or low speed to use
    > gmail. How can i use gmail more faster in my low speed net connection.

    After you hit send, pick up the mouse, turn it over and blow very forcefully
    into the little hole with a small round ball attached. Your gmail will be
    sent with the same amount of speed the little ball rotates.
    dick blisters, Feb 21, 2008