problem to connect a printer directly to a wireless router.

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by ohad, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. ohad

    ohad

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I purchased a network all-in-one pronter (brother mfc-5440cn http://welcome.solutions.brother.co...tml?reg=as&c=as_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc5440cn_all)

    I connect the printer directly to a wireless router (edimax br-6114wg) by an ethernet wire.

    My computer is wireless connected to the same router and cannot detect the printer at all.

    When I connect the computer to the router by an ethernet wire it detects the printer immediately.

    I updated the router firmware, but it didn't help.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks!

    ohad, Oct 2, 2006