    Thanks
    --
    SamS

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FtUw==?=, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Does the cable modem have an IP address that is conflicting with the IP of
    your router? For example my Westel cable modem has a default IP of
    192.168.1.1. That was the same default of my Netgear router, so I had to
    change the router's IP to get out to the Internet.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?=, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Yup, that fixed it - thanks Phil
    --
    SamS