    using linksys product.

    Is there a general problem with ipx/spx, TKIP and file sharing? Currently
    back using WEP (not ideal from a security point of view).
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBNYXJy?=, Jan 16, 2006

  2. I have same problem with two WinXP sp2s and a Win2000 sp4, all with upgraded
    wireless NIC firmware and a D-Link 624 AP all using WFA TKIP on 802.11g only.
    All computers can access Internet though D-Link AP, but none can see shared
    files on other PCs. Also can access internet radio through SlimDevices
    wireless Squeezebox. but it does not see Server software on PC.
    Before I upgraded from no security to WFA TKIP the PCs could share
    files/folders.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFydG9s?=, Jan 17, 2006