    no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
    The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought it
    best to ask here. TIA.

    the hamiltons, Feb 21, 2006

  2. the hamiltons

    tony p Guest

    Hi forgot to mention sip port is 5060 to line 1 and 5061 to line 2.

    tony p, Feb 21, 2006

  3. the hamiltons

    tony p Guest

    Sorry and I use a Linksys WRT54 2.2.

    tony p, Feb 21, 2006
  4. the hamiltons

    Jono Guest

    "tony p" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry and I use a Linksys WRT54 2.2.
    >

    > "the hamiltons" <> wrote in message
    >> Have a Sipura working fine on line 1,on line 2 I have
    >> Draytel(www.draytel.org) .Dial out works fine but no incoming calls,have
    >> installed XLite on PC with same settings and this works fine. I have left
    >> all settings for line 2 draytel the same as line 1 excpt of course my
    >> user
    >> no,password and the proxy which is simply draytel.org
    >> The SPA has alot of adjustments and my experence is limited so I thought
    >> it
    >> best to ask here. TIA.

    What are your arrangements within your router for dealing with port 5061?
    Have you got any port forwarding set up at all?

    Are both accounts (Line 1 & 2) with Draytel?

    Jono, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Hi Jono thanks for your reply, The other line 1 is with bentley-Walker
    and works perfect with port5060. Draytel is with port 5061, I hav'nt
    configured anything in the WRT54 2.2 to accomodate this, any help if this is
    the problem is appreciated.

    the hamiltons, Feb 22, 2006