    or password was rejected by your mail server. Ted checked and he could not
    find a problem. Need help!!

    Wayne Shelton

    WAYNE SHELTON, Jan 8, 2004

  2. WAYNE SHELTON

    °Mike° Guest

    You probably need to set server authentication in O.E.

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 18:40:52 GMT, in
    <UuhLb.7729$>
    WAYNE SHELTON scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004

  3. WAYNE SHELTON

    Spider Guest

    > I noticed another user is having the same problem I am having. The error
    > message is "your email message was unable to sent because your mail server
    > rejected the sender". I am using Outlook Express. If I go on Verizon's
    > website and use Email & More, I can send using my user name and password. I
    > have tried to send mail on Outlook and Outlook express. I can receive but
    > cannot send Email. I called Verizon support and talked with Ted. We checked
    > all settings. They are okay. My Symantec notice list as possible problems:
    > The mail server is overloaded and unable to send your mail and Your username
    > or password was rejected by your mail server. Ted checked and he could not
    > find a problem. Need help!!
    >
    > Wayne Shelton

    Your settings are not OK. If they were, your email would be working. Do you have mail scanning turned on in your anti-virus software? Have you tried turning it off? Personally, I'd be thinking about moving to an ISP that can support their email system.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Spider, Jan 9, 2004