    This occurs on a pal's PC and he said it doesn't seem to affect anything but
    finds it annoying. He'd appreciate any help on this and he thanks you for
    you time. He doesn't have access to this group.

    Beans, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Beans

    °Mike° Guest

    Does this apply to you?

    "Runtime Error! R6025" Error Message When You Start
    PowerPoint and the Check In and the Check Out
    Commands Are Missing After You Install Office 2000
    Service Pack 3
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817841

    On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:16:04 -0400, in
    <>
    Beans scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Beans

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004