problem of using remote desktop to connect wireless network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?bGFzZXI=?=, Sep 13, 2006.

  1. I have a notebook, which have a wireless network card and an ordinary
    network
    card as well. I say the former card A, and the latter B.

    The setting for A follows the direction by ITS. The IP setting for B is
    10.0.0.1.

    I use B to connect this notebook( we call it N ) with another desk
    computer's( we call it D ) network card C, which is set to 10.0.0.2.

    After all these setting, N's wireless connection is doing well and it
    can
    share files with D through B and C. D also can share file with N.

    When D use windows' remote desktop connection to reach N by IP
    10.0.0.1, it
    performs well as if I'm using N. However, after a while N's wireless
    connection will be disconnected, and can't be repaired. But if I log
    out from
    N, the wireless connection will recover.

    I don't know why this happens, and how to deal with this problem. Your
    any
    suggestion will be appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?bGFzZXI=?=, Sep 13, 2006