Problem n VB.net2003-CrystalR accessing SQLServer2k n WinServer03

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?cmJtMTNlbWFpbA==?=, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. I'm new in .net platform and using its crystal report for my VB.net
    application. I find it weired when my crystal report (in VB.net 2003
    application) always prompt me the error "Login Failed..." where in fact I
    correctly coded the account this info:

    With crConnectionInfo
    .ServerName = "myServer"
    .DatabaseName = "myDB"
    .UserID = "sa"
    .Password = ""
    End With
    CrTables = crReportDocument.Database.Tables

    For Each CrTable In CrTables
    crtableLogoninfo = CrTable.LogOnInfo
    crtableLogoninfo.ConnectionInfo = crConnectionInfo
    CrTable.ApplyLogOnInfo(crtableLogoninfo)
    Next

    CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = crReportDocument

    I have mix authentication mode set up in my server..

    What is weired is that this same code runs well in my home PC where I have
    WinXP Pro, SQLServer 2000, and the ASP.net 2003 IDE..

    Only here in the office where the problem occurs where my environement is
    Win 2003 Server, SQLServer 2000, and the ASP.net 2003 IDE..

    Hope you guys could help me as this has been delaying me for quite a long
    time now.

    Thanks in advance.

    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?cmJtMTNlbWFpbA==?=, Jan 31, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmJtMTNlbWFpbA==?=

    kpg Guest

    maybe you should try the mcsd, mcad, or a chrystal reports group

    kpg, Jan 31, 2005