    I would be very grateful for any help received
    Thanks guys
    Don.

    Don O'Malley, Jan 30, 2004

  2. On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:42:09 -0000, "Don O'Malley" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi guys,
    >Just wondering if anyone can help, anytime I try to log onto Internet
    >Explorer 5, (I'm running Windows 95 by the way), on my P.C. I get the
    >following error message
    >
    >" iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL 32.DLL at 014f :
    >bff 782af."
    >
    >I would be very grateful for any help received
    >Thanks guys
    >Don.

    You might try a different browser. You can get Netscape at
    http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/download.jsp .
    Also, make sure you've gotten the updates for your operating system,
    which is, I admit, a little difficult without IE working.

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
    Lubbock, Texas
    kinserlow at hotmail dot com
    homepage: www.members.cox.net/rkinserlow