    I get an error message stating that MSI must be launched in SETUP

    Any ideas. Thanks

    , Feb 4, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:49:25 -0800, wrote:

    >I get an error message stating that MSI must be launched in SETUP
    >
    >Any ideas. Thanks

    How are you launching the setup? What is the EXACT error? What
    operating system?

    Evan Platt, Feb 4, 2006

  3. sbb78247 Guest

    wrote:
    > I get an error message stating that MSI must be launched in SETUP
    >
    > Any ideas. Thanks

    title says enough

    now **** off

    sbb78247, Feb 4, 2006
  4. Budweiser Guest

    Budweiser, Feb 4, 2006
  5. p-nut Guest

    wrote:
    > I get an error message stating that MSI must be launched in SETUP
    >
    > Any ideas. Thanks

    It requires .NET framework.
    Go to MS Updates or downloads (depending on your OS) and install it.

    p-nut, Feb 4, 2006
  6. Guest

    On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:18:30 GMT, "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> I get an error message stating that MSI must be launched in SETUP
    >>
    >> Any ideas. Thanks

    >It requires .NET framework.
    >Go to MS Updates or downloads (depending on your OS) and install it.

    There was a single old Norton text file still on the computer, after deleting
    that the install went fine. Computers hey, can't live with em, can't take them
    to Mexico on a homosexual holiday.<g>
    Thanks for all the responses guys.

    , Feb 4, 2006