  1. Hi , I have a problem is my taskbar, the opend windows is not appear on it.
    For example if I opend "Windows Explorer" the taskbar does not display a
    small window on it with Windows Explorer. How can I solve this problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9oYW1lZCBGIElicmFoaW0=?=, May 3, 2007

  2. I have been giving this a fair bit of thought, I'm not really coming up with
    anything - tell us, is your taskbar filled up with various icons and stuff
    (system tray - quick launch, those things?) These are all resizeable and may
    cover up your taskbar buttons. Also, the taskbar can be made to do funny
    things, even by mistakes like waving the mouse about on the desktop.

    Suggestion:

    Go through the taskbar properties (right click!) and set a few of those
    options to something other than what you would normally prefer. Then re-boot
    and fire up a thorough Virus scan, just in case - and also a spyware scan
    for good measure. If that is all O.K. then re-boot again and reset
    everything the way you want it, and maybe re-boot once more.

    If you are using 'nView', try another video driver older or newer, just not
    the same as the one you have.

    Tony. . .

    "Mohamed F Ibrahim" <> wrote in
    message news:...