    and good.

    Please help in rectifying this problem

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Z25zdXJlc2g=?=, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Seems like you are lacking the proper audio decoder.
    DVD movies have audio enconded in either Dolby AC3 or DTS formats.
    There are freeware decoders hanging around the Internet.
    AC3 filter is one of them.
    ffdshow is another one.
    Funny things is that you can actually "see" the video, which means that you
    have the proper mpeg2 video codec installed.
    These video codecs get installed when you install a DVD compatible software
    player (Nero Showtime, WinDVD, PowerDVD) which also have the required audio
    codecs.
    VCD's require vanilla audio codecs already available in Windows.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 16, 2005