    Many thanks to anyone who can help
    From Eddie...

    eddie, Jul 4, 2004

  2. eddie

    °Mike° Guest

    Start here:

    Next, scan your system for viruses and malware.
    Do not skip *any* of the following:

    Scan your system with AT LEAST two online antivirus
    scanners.

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    Plug-ins
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/plugins/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/software/plugins/
    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/plugins/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)
    http://doxdesk.com/parasite/CoolWebSearch.html

    When, and only when, you have completed the above,
    if you still have problems, repair Internet Explorer/OE.

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook
    Express in Windows XP:

    On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:35:34 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cc9pmm$t6d$>
    eddie scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance