    When I uninstalled Norton in my desktop i could view the laptop computer
    name. But I couldn't access it.It is giving me same error message.
    The problem is around norton. I am not sure how to configure. Please help me.
    =?Utf-8?B?cmFuaW1v?=, Feb 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmFuaW1v?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    I would suggest reading the following page.
    Read first the whole page (I.e. resist the urge to click on any of the
    links).
    Once you understand the general scope start to investigate the links that
    concern your specific setting.
    Link to: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "ranimo" <> wrote in message
    > I have wireless network setup between my desktop and laptop using ad-hoc
    > method.Both the computers installed with Windows xp professional and

    SP2.They
    > are in the same workgrooup.
    > I am using wirless method and no network card in desktop
    > I have installed Norton internet security 2003 in both the computers. I
    > could able to share the internet connection but when I click view

    workgroup

    Jack, Feb 4, 2005