Problem in ACS4.1 and user monitoring

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by kamal1352, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. kamal1352

    kamal1352

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Hi all,
    I have a acs 4.1 and many routers, I set radius protocol between my routers and acs and now I can it, but I need to config routers and acs for this :
    If a user telnet to router I can see all commands whise he type in telnet consol
    for example if User1 authenticated and type en and password and then type show run I can see all his action in ACS log my router config is:

    aaa new-model
    aaa authentication login default group radius local
    aaa authorization exec default group radius local
    aaa authorization network default group radius if-authenticated
    aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
    aaa session-id common
    username poweruser privilege 15 password power
    ip radius source-interface Fastethernet0/0
    radius-server host 192.168.1.5 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key test
    radius-server directed-request
    !
    and I select all fields for all logs but I see only start and stop settion
    Could you help me?
    Thanks
    Kamal
    kamal1352, Feb 17, 2009