Problem getting a training kit / MOC

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Stefan van Zanden, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. Dear reader,

    I want to finish atleast the 70-315 from the MCAD, before
    I finish my school education (over 2,5 years). The
    problem is that I want to prepare myself whit the MOC's
    cause I have got 1 earlyier for 1 MCSA course, and they
    are really good. The problem is that I can't afford
    myself paying ? 2000,- for a 5 day training (where you
    can only get a moc). So my question is, does anyone of
    you has a moc for sale ? I prefer having Course 2124
    first, ore:
    - Course 2310
    - Course 2389

    But if you can get me an MOC of the 70-315 Core exam, it
    would be nice 2 :).
    Well I hope someone can help me out here, my tnx are
    great :).
    Offcourse I will pay an amount of money for it. (though
    not ? 2000,- ghehe :)).

    You can email @ ore just put
    something in this thread.
    I am located @ holland (the netherlands)