Problem finding the answer to a question!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=, Mar 12, 2006.

  1. I have posted several messages recently and I know they have been answered as
    I have had a notification email! However when I click on the link in the
    email to read the answer to my questions neither the question nor the answer
    are anywhere to be seen. I then type in my nom-de-plume and search on that
    but although it shows some answers to previous questions they are old ones
    going back months. So where are my recent queries and how do I find them?
    I've searched on the SUBJECT that I gave the query, some words in the query
    and as I said earlier on my aka! I'm obviously doing something wrong as
    others are using the discussion board daily and getting results.

    I have put my complete question below along with its SUBJECT. See if you
    can find it and email () to say where and how
    please!! If you just answer within the discussion board I doubt whether I’ll
    find it!!!!!

    ACCESS VBA ~ Populating fields in other tables

    I posted this question but it seems to have got lost in the system!!

    A very simple question really.

    How do I read the value that is in one table into another table using VBA?

    I have a form that uses a query for its data. On that form I have a combo
    box that gets its data from another table. When I make a selection with the
    combo box it places the selections first field in the equivalent field in the
    forms query - but I want to place all the other fields of that record in
    their equivalent field on the query. How do I do it please?

    Pete

    --
    Peter J Aldersley (aka kayseypops)
    BEDWORTH

    =?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=, Mar 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    In case you read this... ;-)

    Which groups did you post your question in ?

    Cerebrus, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Hi
    In the case of the particular question about ACCESS VBA I posted it in
    'Office & Desktop Applications'. But surely wherever I posted it I should be
    able to searh and find by going in the English folder. That certainly finds
    other posts that I have made under various groups. In the case of your reply
    I was notified by email and clicking on the link in the email took me
    straight to your reply. This wasn't the case with the notification that I
    had on an answer being posted to my ACCESS VBA question!
    Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Can no one help me with this please?
    --
    Peter J Aldersley (aka kayseypops)
    BEDWORTH
    England
    **##**

    =?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=, Mar 14, 2006
  5. **kayseypops's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > Can no one help me with this please?

    Kaysey....your best bet would be to ditch the Web based News Reader.

    Either Find a capable newsreader...something like XNews, or at least open
    your Outlook Express.

    Go to this link and read:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/oe/gettingnews.mspx

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --mcngp.com - the best, with updates even.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006