    and still no luck.

    I am running Win XP SP2.

    TIA.
    ZB, Dec 12, 2004

  2. ZB

    PJB Guest

    "ZB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I downloaded a bunch of phone games and have deleted them all bar one

    which
    > I cannot delete. Everytime I try to delete it, I get the error message
    > "Cannot Delete: It is being used by another person or program. Close any
    > programs that might be using the file and try again."
    >
    > Tried going in to task manager and seeing if there were any processes
    > running which I could shut down to no avail, even tried booting in safe

    mode
    > and still no luck.
    >
    > I am running Win XP SP2.

    Open a command prompt, and delete it from there instead.

    P.
    PJB, Dec 12, 2004

  3. ZB

    Jim Guest

    Dear ZB, I have a feeling it could be the Feds, could be the cia, could be
    fbi, could be the russians, even worse it could be the big bg.
    My suggestion is, go to your nearest PC world and steal another harddrive.
    If you get it through customs without the bleepers going off, then reinstall
    windows
    without the phone software. I find trying to get stuff through the metal
    barriers @ PC world is good practice for smuggling arms @ airports.
    If you find it hard getting metal objects through detectors, then stick to
    smuggling booze as I duz, but dont drink all your profet like I dun.
    "PJB" <> wrote in message

    > "ZB" <> wrote in message
    >> I downloaded a bunch of phone games and have deleted them all bar one

    > which
    >> I cannot delete. Everytime I try to delete it, I get the error message
    >> "Cannot Delete: It is being used by another person or program. Close any
    >> programs that might be using the file and try again."
    >>
    >> Tried going in to task manager and seeing if there were any processes
    >> running which I could shut down to no avail, even tried booting in safe

    > mode
    >> and still no luck.
    >>
    >> I am running Win XP SP2.

    > Open a command prompt, and delete it from there instead.
    >
    > P.

    ---
    Jim, Dec 12, 2004