    I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV
    TIA
    Napoleon
    Napoleon, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Napoleon

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Napoleon, <> wrote:

    > Hi All, I have a program "Swift3D Express" installed on my machine, it
    > is a command program I use in Flash.

    That's cool! I wish I had a program "swift3d express" installed on your
    machine.

    > I had to re-install my Flash due to files corruption.

    You don't have to get snippy about it.

    > I later wanted to re-install the Swift3D, the program just refuse to
    > install nor to be removed (It said can't find Windows Installer)

    I tried an internal modem once, but it hurt when I walked.

    > I tried using the installation CD, but this would not help either.

    Why did you give up on trying using the installation cd?

    > Please help me and give me some advice of how to de-install this Swift3D
    > and off from my pc.

    Give? Sure. Pay!

    > I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV TIA Napoleon.

    Get fucked in advance.
    pcbutts1, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Napoleon

    Buffalo Guest

    "Napoleon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > I have a program "Swift3D Express" installed on my machine,
    > it is a command program I use in Flash.
    > I had to re-install my Flash due to files corruption. I later wanted to
    > re-install
    > the Swift3D, the program just refuse to install nor to be removed (It said
    > can't find Windows Installer). I tried using the installation CD, but this
    > would not help either.
    > Please help me and give me some advice of how to de-install this Swift3D and
    > off
    > from my pc.
    > I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 NAV
    > TIA
    > Napoleon

    Try going to the website for Swift3D Express and see if they have a Q&A section
    or email them.
    If you don't get a 'reasonable' answer here, try asking in a Windows XP
    newsgroup (microsoft.public.windowsXP.your choice).
    Buffalo, Aug 16, 2005