problem connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by baki banushi, Mar 5, 2010.

  1. baki banushi

    baki banushi Guest

    Diagnose Connection Prblem

    shino wrote:

    Diagnose Connection Problem
    21-Oct-09

    Ha
    when I am trying to update my antivirus McAfee, it is saying interne
    connection problem. But I have internet connection, and other websites ar
    working properly. Again I tried with Norton then the same problem. I tried t
    update my IE7 to IE 8. then also same problem " Diagnose Connection Problem
    I download Trojan Remover and it has worked properly and removed trojan
    Still the problem is existing. I cannot open Microsoft Website

    Can you help ?

    On Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:45 AM
    shino wrote:

    Diagnose Connection Problem
    Ha
    when I am trying to update my antivirus McAfee, it is saying interne
    connection problem. But I have internet connection, and other websites ar
    working properly. Again I tried with Norton then the same problem. I tried t
    update my IE7 to IE 8. then also same problem " Diagnose Connection Problem
    I download Trojan Remover and it has worked properly and removed trojan
    Still the problem is existing. I cannot open Microsoft Website

    Can you help ?

    On Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:57 PM
    Jack [MVP-Networking] wrote:

    HiIf the 3rd party software updater is not using port 80 it might be that
    If the 3rd party software updater is not using port 80 it might be that th
    ports that they are using is blocked
    Try to find out which ports these applications use for Update
    How are you trying to update IE
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Making Silverlight Emulate Synchronous Requests
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...1-c5c717c9b184/making-silverlight-emulat.aspx
    baki banushi, Mar 5, 2010