    to connect using a hub to other computers in house, but
    will not connect, yet the wireless one says is connected
    ok? Can anyone help?

    OLIM, Jan 17, 2005

  2. my problem is similar:

    i have an in home network, and i'm trying to get my windows xp based
    computers to use the network to share an internet connection. how do i do
    this?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlyYXRlU3RlZXY=?=, Jan 17, 2005

  3. OLIM

    Jeff Guest

    Using XP go to Control Panel>Network Interfaces>Wireless
    Device. On the Advanced Tab click Internet Connection
    Sharing.
    Make sure you have the Ethernet plugged into the hub.

    Jeff, Jan 19, 2005
  4. OLIM

    OLIM Guest

    Thanks for answer. Sorry JJ, just want to check I
    understand correctly, do you mean from Control Panel >
    Network Connections? Then the actual Wireless connection
    listed (or the LAN connection)? Do I right click on one
    of these, going to 'Properties', unsure where you mean
    the 'advanced' tab is, if not here?

    OLIM, Jan 19, 2005
  5. okay found what you were talking about, what if my advanced tab doesn't have
    that check box? it only has "Internet Connection Firewall"

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlyYXRlU3RlZXY=?=, Jan 19, 2005