    Maybe somebody can help me to resolve the problem.

    Thanks.
    Georges.Kuntz

    Georges.Kuntz, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Georges.Kuntz

    mark mandell Guest

    "Georges.Kuntz" <> wrote in message
    news:bnj9mg$i8d$...
    > Hello,
    > I have a big problem with my CDburner (Philips PCRW804)sur un PC (P200
    > Win98SE)
    > When I open my burningprogramm (NERO 5.5), there shows an dialogbox

    telling
    > me:
    > The file Win-ASPI'?.?' cannot be found...
    > That file abcent is part from Windows 95/98/ME.
    > Please correct the problem and restart NERO.
    >
    > ERROR 15 (= the system cannot find the specificated driver)
    >
    > The programm will not detect my CDburner who is wel on place and worked

    good
    > for a while (just to after that I'v cleaned my computer from the virus
    > PE_CIH)
    >
    > The file winaspi.dll is well present in WIndows/system. Reinstalling

    Windows
    > and Nero has nothing changed on this problem...
    >
    > Maybe somebody can help me to resolve the problem.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Georges.Kuntz

    A possible solution?

    Change the file winaspi.dll to winaspi.old. Then in the "Run" command, type
    in SFC. Then you will extract the winaspi.dll from whichever cab file it's
    in(as I assume the CD RW can't be used to extract from the Win 98 CD) to
    C\Windows\System.

    mark mandell, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Re: Problem CD burner resolved !

    Hello,
    I did yet what you told me but without any succes.
    But I downloaded the win-aspi file on a site desinstalled and reinstalled it
    and it worked.

    Thanks for the answer.

    Ici le fichier Win-ASPI'
    http://www.divxfr.com/voirLogiciel.php?cat=19&log=71