Problem after upgrade VPN Client

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mcaissie, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. mcaissie

    mcaissie Guest

    Hi ,

    I just uninstall 4.0.3 and install 4.0.3.F , and i can't connect
    using my
    existing profiles anymore . In the client log i get the following
    message;

    "54 16:21:00.859 04/07/04 Sev=Warning/2 IKE/0xE3000099
    Failed to active IPSec SA: Unable to enable Virtual Adapter
    (NavigatorQM:938)

    I tried uninstalling Etherpeek sniffer and the Windows network monitor
    agent , then rebooted but it did not resolve .
    I run WINXP and have two Local Area Connection , one for the network
    adapter and one for the
    Cisco System VPN adapter .

    Any ideas ?

    thanks