    could anyone help me?
    --
    windsim
    =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=, Feb 14, 2007

  2. You need to hit F8 to stop the installation and set your system to NOT
    automatically reboot on error. Then boot your system again and report back
    with the error message you receive. Or, save a stepn and simply google that
    error message.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Hi,
    Thank you for help.I have done what you told,and the error messags is :

    ..... run chkds /f ... and so on

    and this:

    STOP: 0x0000007B (0xFF...)....

    How to solve it?
    --
    windsim

    =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=, Feb 15, 2007
  4. It would seem that the system has some sort of data corruption. From your
    errors, I found two pages of information - don't know if it will ultimately
    help you, but this is helpfull stuff! Read it, and see if you find anything
    that applies to you.

    http://support.microsoft.com/search...20&ast=1&ast=3&ast=4&ast=8&ast=9&mode=a&adv=1

    If you paste any error messages in your posts, it would be helpfull for us
    if we could see all of it, not just something random snipped out of context!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 15, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=

    Jane C Guest

    0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
    Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the
    startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when
    installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

    Do you have to load SATA or RAID controllers (F6) during install? What
    chipset and controllers does your motherboard have?

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Feb 15, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=

    Nut Cracker Guest

    a 7B error is ALWAYS related to the disk controller driver. Did you provide
    the driver using the F6 procedure while doing your installation? Have you
    changed anything in the BIOS since you initially did the 64bit install?

    - NuTs

    Nut Cracker, Feb 16, 2007
  7. Hi guys,
    Thank you for help. I did provide driver using F6 procedure. My computer
    uses 3ware Raid Controller and motherboard is Tyan s2885 AMD 64.I found a 64
    bit Raid control driver in the 3ware driver CD and then just used it during
    F6 procedure.

    --
    windsim

    =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=, Feb 19, 2007
  8. You cannot do that - the F6 procedure needs to have the files on floppy.
    Usually, the System CD that came with your machine has a utility to write
    those files onto a floppy, if not you can copy the pertinent directories
    over yourself!

    This goes for Everything up to, and including XP - for Vista this has now
    changed.
    If you don't have a Floppy Drive, a Bootable USB drive is fine - if your
    BIOS supports booting off external devices!

    Tony. . .

    :

    Tony Sperling, Feb 19, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=

    BSchnur Guest

    > If you don't have a Floppy Drive, a Bootable USB drive is fine - if your
    > BIOS supports booting off external devices!

    Ah, now this is a good thing for sure.

    --
    Barry Schnur
    BSchnur, Feb 19, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=

    Theo Guest

    Can you clarify your statement about a bootable USB drive?
    I don't get the correlation.

    If you're referring to a USB floppy, the critical part is
    that the BIOS provide "USB legacy support" to be able to use
    it to provide drivers via F6.

    Theo, Feb 19, 2007
  11. Sorry - a Floppy, yes!

    Didn't we ever hear of such things not doing, specifically, that?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 19, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?d2luZHNpbQ==?=

    Theo Guest

    If you mean not being able to load the drivers from a USB
    floppy, there were instances reported that it didn't work
    for some people. I think it goes back to the USB legacy
    support. When I tried to load drivers from a USB floppy it
    didn't work for me. Eventually I changed the setting in the
    BIOS to USB legacy support and the USB floppy was then
    recognized when I pressed F6 and was able to load the drivers.

    Theo, Feb 19, 2007
  13. So, you fail to see the correlation? The bad news is that I fail to see it,
    now!

    I love being corrected when I'm wrong, but, my goodness, this isn't even
    wrong! I was sure I read it as though the man said he tried copying the
    drivers directly off a previous installation - Jeez!

    Thanks, Theo. It feels good now, having that off my conscience.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 20, 2007