    toolbar are all inaccessible. Please is there any
    way to suppress this behaviour and make the preview
    open within the workspace area? Thank you.
    M. Damerell, May 11, 2006

  2. M. Damerell

    Guest Guest

    You might do better to go to the Adobe Forums at Adobe.com. Also if there is
    a bug, etc. this will get some important exposure.
    Old Bob
    Guest, May 11, 2006

  3. M. Damerell

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:14:25 +0100, in rec.photo.digital "M. Damerell"
    <> wrote:

    >Trying to edit pictures in elements, camera raw
    >format. When I open the file, the preview expands
    >to fill the whole screen and menu bar, options bar,
    >toolbar are all inaccessible. Please is there any
    >way to suppress this behaviour and make the preview
    >open within the workspace area? Thank you.

    I don't believe you can dock this, but you should be able to resize
    and reposition this window and the settings should be remembered.
    Don't have PSE on the machine in front of me at work, but CS2
    functions this way.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, May 11, 2006
  4. M. Damerell

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:38:22 -0400, in rec.photo.digital Ed Ruf
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 11 May 2006 13:14:25 +0100, in rec.photo.digital "M. Damerell"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>Trying to edit pictures in elements, camera raw
    >>format. When I open the file, the preview expands
    >>to fill the whole screen and menu bar, options bar,
    >>toolbar are all inaccessible. Please is there any
    >>way to suppress this behaviour and make the preview
    >>open within the workspace area? Thank you.

    >I don't believe you can dock this, but you should be able to resize
    >and reposition this window and the settings should be remembered.
    >Don't have PSE on the machine in front of me at work, but CS2
    >functions this way.

    Hmm. Tried this last night in PSE3 under Windoze and while the cursor
    changes to arrows seemingly implying one can resize this window, it's
    size appears to be locked.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, May 12, 2006