    Thanks in advance?
    Weichun

    , Aug 21, 2005

  2. David {MVP} Guest

    Look at all of your security settings, my guess is it has something to do
    with security, Do you by chance have IEEE 802.1x enabled? If so try
    disabling this.

    --
    David {MVP}
    Microsoft Mobile Devices

    benefit of all of us...
    The MARA Program - http://www.mobileav.org/index.html

    rights...

    Spelling and grammar errors left in for those that need a little joy in
    their life by correcting me.

    David {MVP}, Aug 21, 2005